Friday, November 20, 2009

Race for Life- Cancer Research UK?

I am running in the race for life event at silverstone, northamptonshire (UK) on June 13th.





This is very important to me as my younger brother (aged 13 when he first got it ) has recently recovered from secondary cancer after approx 4 years.





I therefore want to do something to be able to say thankyou to the people and science that made it possible for my brother to survive.





I therefore wondered whether anyone would help me in raising money. I have set up an online fundraising page together with the race for life people that provides a secure way for money to be donated online and sent directly to cancer research Uk.





I would love it if you would take a look and let other people know who might want to sponser me. Thank you.





www.raceforlifesponserme.org/kellylack





P.S thank you to those who have already sponsered me, it means a lot. xxx

Race for Life- Cancer Research UK?
great site! check out this good resource about cancer: http://www.oncologyzone.com
Reply:glad 2 help

Martial Arts Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment