Friday, November 20, 2009

Cheerleading/Dance competition to benefit cancer research? How do I organize one?

Hello, I haven't really been able to find much about doing this anywhere online. I am a cheerleading and dance coach and I would like to have a competition to raise money for cancer research. I have heard of a few squads doing this, but I haven't heard of anyone around my state doing this. I was just wondering if anyone out there has organized a benefit before and how they went about doing so. Thanks everyone!

Cheerleading/Dance competition to benefit cancer research? How do I organize one?
I was a cheerleader and we held a competition for are senior project. But we had to talk to our school to hold it there and we had to put it on the competition shudlue. If I where I would concnt the organztion that you want to benfit and let them know and get people from there to help you. I hope this helps alittle. Good luck! I thank you for doing this. I well help you anyway I can, just ask. I planned mine. Good luck again.
Reply:You might want to start by visiting the Lance Armstrong Foundation website. They have a 'Grassroots Fundraiser Program' for individuals, businesses, schools and clubs. The source below has a step by step guide to set up your fundraiser. Good luck.

shark tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment