Friday, November 20, 2009

Race for Life 2008- Cancer Research UK?

I am running in this race for life event at silverstone, northamptonshire (UK) on Wednesday 11th June 2008. (my second race for life event)





This is a cause very important to me as my younger brother (aged 13 when he first got it ) has recovered from secondary cancer after approx 4 years.





I therefore want to do something to be able to say thankyou to the people and science that made it possible for my brother to survive.





I therefore wondered whether anyone would help me in raising money. I have set up an online fundraising page together with the race for life people that provides a secure way for money to be donated online and sent directly to cancer research UK.





Even £1 would make such a difference.





I would love it if you would take a look and let other people know who might want to sponser me. Thank you.





http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/kell...





Take Care





Kelly


xx


P.s thank you to all those who have already donated and offered messages of support

Race for Life 2008- Cancer Research UK?
Have a good run...in Az the we participate in the RelayforLife...great way to show support...Blessings to your family! Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment