Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shaving my head for cancer research?

i am shaving my head the st baldricks foundation this saturday. i am 19 and a women and i have about 3 foot of hair i recently got a job at petsmart and they do not have hats of any kind does anyone have any suggestions to get my boss to let me wear a hat or bandana


if you want to donate go to stbaldricks.org and my name is becki

Shaving my head for cancer research?
I would tell your boss what you are going to do and why you are doing it, maybe he or she will do the same thing. I would also donate my hair to the people that make wigs for people with cancer. Bald for a reason is beautiful. Good luck.
Reply:tell them what you are doing.. I am sure if it is a bandana and it is petsmart colors or pet prints, they would let you..

Eye pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment