Saturday, April 17, 2010

Last week i posted a "question" asking all u lovely people to sponsor my girls and i 4 cancer research!!

Two days after posting my question asking 4 sponsors,YAHOO contacted me `twice` bless `em,informing me that my "question" had been removed because it was OFFENSIVE %26amp; ABUSE??????????/ How?????? my girls and i are doing the Race For Life on June 17th,only good can come from this, Two weeks ago i was contacted by a charmer called DEREK ,who thought it a good idea to display his womans genitals,(fuul frontal)inserting a dildo up herself,and asking if id like to join them?? MY KIDS USE THIS COMPUTER, THAT FILTHY PIGS SITE IS still on 360(for all of u who want to see it) and me raising money for charity is ABUSIVE ?? I think YAHOO should get their priorities right ....Who agrees..........................???

Last week i posted a "question" asking all u lovely people to sponsor my girls and i 4 cancer research!!
I have not had any questions removed but I think this is very wrong. What you and your girls are doing is wonderful - good luck. As for Derek and all the other sick pigs out there - how would they feel if their children (or mothers!!) new what they were doing!!
Reply:I have had many questions deleted for no reason, it's so annoying. As for that Derek character I hope you informed Yahoo?


No comments:

Post a Comment