Saturday, April 17, 2010

Has anyone heard of this new research labratory thing, a vaccine for lung cancer in Canada?

My aunt called me and she has lung cancer, but she wants me to find all the news on this new lung cancer vaccine thing thats new in the labratory, she believes its taking place in Calgary. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks.

Has anyone heard of this new research labratory thing, a vaccine for lung cancer in Canada?
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicaln...
Reply:Hi! It's called an Immuno Augmentive Therapy (IAT). The Clinic that I have information on is ITL Cancer Clinic found at ImmuneMedicine.com or (877)785-7460.





I have just been diagnosed with lung cancer. So any information that you may come across pls share with me at jmymitch@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment